Page options
6ebf8452
Community Member

Scam

The problem has been solved. Thank u! ❤️

4 REPLIES 4
sofia2008
Community Member

The job itself looks like a scam : Submitting old Facebook accounts? Maybe Creating 2k Facebook accounts?

NikolaS

Hi Audrey,

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contracts with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns.

You can find more information on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Scam. Cancel the job and block him.

ericaandrews
Community Member

I would avoid taking jobs that aren't focused on performing actual work associated with why you joined Upwork.  If you joined upwork to do creative writing, video editing, etc, then you're much safer sticking with the type of work you know.  People get themselves into big trouble on UW 'venturing off" toward un-related job posts that appear to promise "quick money" for "easy work". There is no legitimate job I'm aware of called Professional Facebook Mass-Account Creator.  That's just not a "thing".  Having random, unrelated jobs on your profile not even remotely related to the services you're advertising  on Upwork hurts your credibility with future clients, especially if they are "sketchy" looking jobs.   If you apply for a legitimate writing or editing job, the client will see a job showing up on your profile where the task was basically to spam facebook with new accounts.  That's not the first impression you want to leave.  Trust me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members