🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Scams on upwork
Page options
e654d456
Community Member

Scams on upwork

Besides I think I am feeling that not only upwork is loosing it's grip on the market, but it has been scammed intentionally or unintentionally. Please see the screenshot. When there are options of messeges and sending files and even 1 to 1 zoom meeting, what's the fun of the email address in job?. It's probably a mutual understanding to work outside the upwork.

There should be leverage of sending proposals and more vusibity to the clients even after spending connents to show you are present. Why can't it be removed. So that I may send some proposals. No one has ever contacted me if I am available or not. Even if you are in the office, you will see the messages when you come and see. So this should be free. 

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Shahzad,

I understand your concern. Sharing contact information on job posts is considered a TOS violation. You can use the 'Flag as Inappropriate' button to report any suspicious activity or users.

I do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the Availability Badge and I will share this with the relevant team.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members