🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Searches not showing results
Page options
allenwatson23
Community Member

Searches not showing results

I perform a certain search everyday and have done so for the last year. It usually returns around 800 results. Now, it's half that. The change was overnight. Same filters, spelling it correctly.

Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allen, 

I don't have specific information on why this may be the case, but a lot of Community members have shared before that they have experienced highs and lows depending on the season. 

When I was still working for a PR & Marketing agency, a lot of our clients would go on breaks during the Christmas season, which resulted in our company not rolling out any projects (releases, campaigns, etc.). I would think it is the same for the clients in the Upwork marketplace. 

I hope some members of the Community can also share their experience. I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I have a similar experience with my search keyword. I usually got around 3k results for a specific keyword, but since yesterday it dropped to 1.7k. 

Avery, thank you for the reply. I don't think that's it, especially since it happened overnight (and had carried over to today).

Other similar searches in my field that regularly have the same results have not dropped.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members