🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Security question
Page options
f4975ff4
Community Member

Security question

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I'm encountering an issue with my security question answer despite remembering it correctly. I've attempted to use it for verification purposes, but it's not working as expected.

I would appreciate your assistance in recovering my security question answer. Although I can access my profile using my password, I am unable to proceed further without resolving this issue. Additionally, I am interested in updating my security question to ensure the security of my account.

My desire is to swiftly resolve this matter and regain full access to my Upwork account. I'm eager to update my security settings to enhance the protection of my account and personal information.

In order to proceed, I kindly request guidance on how to properly complete the support form. While I have provided as much information as possible, there may be additional details needed to expedite the resolution process. Please advise me on the necessary steps to take in order to rectify this issue.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your assistance.

Best regards,

Mr. Aftab 

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Aftab,

Thank you for reaching out. Please check out this page for more information on how you can reset your security answer. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f4975ff4
Community Member

What should I write those additional details attached Screenshot below!!!

f4975ff4
Community Member

What should I write those additional details attached Screenshot below!!

Aftab, we can't advise you on what to add under those fields to reset your security answer. If you don't remember them, you can specify that in your answers. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members