๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป Seeking Recommendations for Chrome Extensions...
Page options
mustansar_r
Community Member

Seeking Recommendations for Chrome Extensions to Notify of New Jobs

Hi Community,

I'm looking for a Chrome extension that can notify me whenever a new job appears on Upwork. My primary concern is ensuring that the extension complies with Upwork's terms and policies, as I want to avoid any risk of being banned from the platform.

I've come across various extensions, but I'm unsure which ones are safe to use and fully compliant. Can anyone recommend an extension that they've had positive experiences with? Additionally, if there's another way to set up alerts specifically for the Best Matches feed, I'd love to hear about it.

Any advice on how to stay within Upwork's guidelines while using such tools would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Mustansar R.

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

Read about RSS\Atom readers. It is can be standalone or as plugin. 

I installed Feedbro plugin for FF. It is do not require private (logon) info so safe and have no violation. This one may be available for Chrome too. Using almost year and got no issues with.

Hi Mykola,

Are there any other tools that can send notifications to mobile devices?

That one able to use IFTTT. You can set SMS or email notification. I didnt tested. Using at 2nd display to keep updated with new job posted. Anyway pratform is dead, only trash\fakes posted. Got only 3 small jobs within whole 2024 year. To be honest - nothing to monitor here. I wasted many years here so keeping watching. With fresh profile you have no reasons to waste your time and money.

Thanks for sharing your expert opinion. Really appreciated.
Did you find a better freelance platform because uptill now i find upwork better than others?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members