🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Share email
Page options
ridho_sd
Community Member

Share email

Hello.. I want to ask. Are we freelancers allowed to provide email addresses? The client asked for my email for spread sheet purposes. I want to confirm whether this violates Upwork's terms and regulations?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Ridho,

As a gentle reminder, please note that users cannot communicate off Upwork until a contract has been set up on your account (the client sent an offer, and you accepted it). It would also be best to visit these articles for more information on how you can keep in line with Upwork's Terms of Service when engaging on the website:
You may also want to read up on this Community article and these articles for more information about working safely through Upwork.
~ Joanne
Upwork
ridho_sd
Community Member

Hello Joanne. Thanks for your response. Yes i know,  but now i've made contract with my client and already working on with him. But now he ask for my email to send spread sheet to job description requirements. Is it still prohibited?

Ridho, if you already have a contract with the client as Joanne explained above, then it's okay for you to share any other contact information with them. I'd still encourage you to visit this article to learn how you can stay safe on Upwork. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ridho_sd
Community Member

Great! Okay thank you Luiggi 🙏🏼

ridho_sd
Community Member

Ahh i want to ask again Luiggi. How if share a google drive before the contract has been set up? My client want to the work sample is delivery by google drive.

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members