🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Spam Invitations
Page options
ansarirabia
Community Member

Spam Invitations

Recently, I have been noticing this kind of spam invitation a lot. I am providing UX and design services for the past 10 years at upwork and these invitations are really annoying. Is there anything Upwork doing to reduce/eliminate this kind of spammers? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Rabia,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback and concerns. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts, and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety.

We also encourage you to let us know if you find anything suspicious has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here. Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing your feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about the team's initiatives.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Rabia,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback and concerns. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts, and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety.

We also encourage you to let us know if you find anything suspicious has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here. Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing your feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about the team's initiatives.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ansarirabia
Community Member

Thank you so much for your detailed response. I am trying my best to report these kinds of spam.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members