🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Spam job invitation
Page options
expertus
Community Member

Spam job invitation

I found daily 3/4 spam invitations which have with client's contact info and ask me to work outside Upwork. Why i got his kind of invitation daily? Please pay attention to those spam job posting. How can I get rid of those?

9 REPLIES 9
infenixx
Community Member

Me too. From "Easy company"

I blocked their invites but they keep coming....

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Because they think you will fall for their scam. I get tons of them too. 

lrbepe
Community Member

And scam jobs with links to Telegram? Do you know if Upwork is thinking to do something?

They are thinking.

paola_lucchesi
Community Member

By now, my whole feed is flooded by them. Nearly unusable.

I flagged dozens of them.

Then I decided to investigate one and entered in a Telegram chat with this evident scammer.

I wanted to see where exactly the fraud was, and I think I now have proof.

Wrote to support twice, I hope they take action.

It is clearly the same person/s. A massive attack.

nekiy-valeriy
Community Member

I have a similar situation.
Support, what do you say about this?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

bhavyaseo
Community Member

Me too getting too many spam job invitations asking to create a website similar to website link that lead to spam website.. not sure what's the purpose of these type of jobs end with nothing just click on website link,

waiting for upwork to take action against such jobs.

Hi Miss,

I understand the frustration but I'd like to assure you that our Trust & Safety team is aware of the problem and is taking it seriously. They are working to address the issues, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, and constantly changing methods of scam accounts. Feel free to check an update in this post for more information about the team's efforts around addressing these issues.

~ AJ
Upwork

I see this update is dated 3/31/21. Anything new to report on what they have done since then?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members