🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Streamlining the Process: Enhancing the "Add ...
Page options
tanvi_web
Community Member

Streamlining the Process: Enhancing the "Add Upwork Job to Profile Highlights" Feature

Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.

I would like to discuss a significant usability concern regarding the "Add Upwork Job to Profile Highlights" functionality. Currently, when attempting to share previously completed projects as profile highlights, users are required to sift through each page individually to locate the relevant projects. This process is cumbersome, especially for freelancers and agency owners with extensive Upwork histories. Adding just four projects can become an exceptionally tedious task, given the need to repeatedly navigate through numerous pages to find past jobs.

This inefficiency not only affects productivity but also the overall user experience on Upwork. A more streamlined method for selecting relevant projects would greatly benefit the community.

Is there an existing solution to simplify this process, or are there any planned updates to address this issue?

I look forward to hearing your insights and suggestions.

Thank you,
Tanvi

2 REPLIES 2
dobre_dani
Community Member

If the devs could add means of searching or filtering, it would help a lot. The simplest addition with a big impact is to allow jumping to a certain page instead of moving one by one.

I extracted all my jobs in a spreadsheet where I do my search based on keywords and skills to get the page number. Still tedious to go page by page.

@Dani D, a search option surly going to help alot in this case. Hoping if Upwork devs are checking this solution...  🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members