🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submit a proposal button notworking
Page options
4139b079
Community Member

Submit a proposal button notworking

Hello,

My submit button is no longer working. I looked at my email and did not see any email talking about this. Also I havealreadydone the ID verifaction so i am curious to why this is happening. Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Yajaria,

I can confirm that there's no restriction on your account so this should not be the case. I actually tried on my end and I can't replicate the issue. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let me know if the issue persists along with a screenshot of the error from your end and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4139b079
Community Member

So on my desktop, it shows the button not even green and does not allow me to click it. Then i tried to do it on my phone and it shows ID verification which I clicked but then it logged me out and back to the main screen of upwork. Issue is still ongoing.

Also I cleared my browsers caches and cookies and still nothing has changed. Those pictures are after I cleared it.

paywell
Community Member

I had encountered a problem like this, and, turning off adblock / ublock / the privacy badger extension has helped me to resolve the issue. Try disabling them, or other extensions you may have, or log in through an "incognito" session (where extensions are disabled by default). 

It also ocurred only, when opening jobs in a new tab. Finding them by searching the job title in a new window allowed me to submit a proposal.

As far as I know, Upwork officially supports only the newest versions (or up to 2 versions back) of the top browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).

I would recommend updating them and/or trying to log in from a different browser (Edge if you are using Chrome, and the other way around, if you're on Chrome already, etc.).

Good luck!

7ba56d1a
Community Member

I had the same problem for over a month and it just went away on its own! In the begining, I did contact support, but again it went away on it's own some time later. And it was only when I was in the full page of a job post; I could still use the submit button from the side pop out you get when you first click on titles from the search results page.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members