🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Support and help
Page options
f520afe4
Community Member

Support and help

Hi, Am Marycynthia a freelancer on upwork, I work for a certain client earlier this year in May, and uphill now I haven't received my payment,  he made the payment then but upwork reversed it cause I was having issues with my ID verification which has been verified now and since then I've been trying to reach the client but he's not responding also tried calling him but to no avail,I as well wrote to upwork to help me get to him but still nothing,  Please i really need help,i need my money please cause I invested heavily into that business, my sweat can't be in vain, please help me

4 REPLIES 4
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

There is one function in Upwork "I can't reach out to the client". When you use this function Upwork Support will contact to the client and will solve your problem.

Tural Babashov

It is not a given that Upwork will solve the problem. It sounds like the issue has been determined.

elisa_b
Community Member

Six months have passed... If the client really wanted to settle the matter, they had all the time in the world to make a new payment (assuming things are supposed to work like that).

the-right-writer
Community Member

You have to deal with Upwork; no one here can change their decision. If you were not allowed to freelance for some reason, and you did anyway, money is not coming your way. Just because you are now, "OK" doesn't mean it goes backwards. Considering it was May, the time for trying to do anything has surely passed.

Are you sure it was Upwork? Did you receive a "refund" notice? If so, this is a completely different matter.

You need to use this link and read it and follow every link. If, that is, you currently have a valid account and are allowed to look for jobs. Your profile is empty, and a giant beacon to the scammers that you haven't read the rules. Also, "Business cards and flyers", is not a searchable skill. If you don't follow the rules, create a profile and proposals, and learn how to  use the platform, all you will find is scams. It's up to you if you are successful or scammed.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members