🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suspended account after 13 years on upwork
Page options
aklabs
Community Member

Suspended account after 13 years on upwork

Hello,

today i found that my freelance account I was used for last 13 years was suspended. There are no any notices or reasons. Just suspended.  I never worked outside of upwork, never shared my account with other developers and i'm not from DNR, LNR or Crimea. But it's still suspended without any explanation why.

I wrote a message to support but no one reply.
Also, yesterday i saw chat button at the bottom of the page, now there are no such button at all.

Is that normal? How to resolve this critical issue? 

PS. my account is "**Edited for Community Guidelines**".  Thanks, I'm a loyal client for years.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alexander,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Unfortunatelly, more than 6 hours passed from the date of the ticket creation, but my account still suspended and i don't received info why.  Can you pls not ignore this situation?

aklabs_0-1646148780779.png

Hi Alexander,

Please keep in mind our team's response time is between 24 to 48 hours. I can see you were able to update your ticket one more time, please allow some time for the team to review and they will reply as soon as they can.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members