🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Switching specialized profile and how It will...
Page options
mfaisalashfaq
Community Member

Switching specialized profile and how It will affect my profile overall.

Hey everyone, I wanted to ask about switching my specialized profile.
Right now I have 2 specialized profiles, one is for graphic designing and the second one is for social media marketing.

Almost 80% of my earnings are under the graphic designing profile and remaining in the second one. I wanted to switch my social media marketing profile to video editing or video production. Because I feel I can get more work in this category and I'm also good at it. Creating video ad creatives for TikTok, Snapchat, etc...

Anyways, what I wanted to ask was if I switch my social media marketing profile to video editing will it also affect my earnings and reviews I have previously got? or if someone can list all the possible ways this process can affect my profile that would be great.
Thank you.✌️

1 REPLY 1
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

No, it will not affect your earnings or reviews! Reviews will stay on your profile page any earnings under "Social Media Marketing" will move to All Work or All Stats, any new earnings under the new Specialized Profile will be shown under that Specialized profile. 

If you have ever worked under the New Specialized Profile category, those stats will appear under the new specialized profile! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members