🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » TOP RATED BADGE
Page options
Mohammed I Community Member

TOP RATED BADGE

Hey upwork team ! 
                                      I have met all the criteria for top rated badge , So when i will get top rated badge , Can you please help me to for this issue .

Thankyou

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Mohammed,

Yes, you're eligible/meeting all the requirements for the Top Rated badge. You need to allow up to 48 hours for the badge to start showing on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Mohammed,

As you're meeting all the requirements, please allow up to 48 hours for the badge to start showing on your profile. For more information about the badge, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Iam eligible for Top rated Badge ?

Hi Mohammed,

Yes, you're eligible/meeting all the requirements for the Top Rated badge. You need to allow up to 48 hours for the badge to start showing on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thankyou so much i got the top rated badge...

Ersin M Community Member

Hi,

I am eligible/meeting all the requirements for the Top Rated badge. When will I get it ?

sincerely

Ersin.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Ersin,

You should get a Top rated badge added to your profile within 48 hours once you meet all criteria listed here.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Ersin M Community Member

Thanks Pradeep, 

But I dont have Top rated badge yet.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Ersing,

Thank you for your message. Please note that you must have 12-month earnings of at least $1,000 along with other criteria to get eligible for Top rated badge. I see that your 12 month earning is below $1000 at this point. You can check your 12-month earnings on the My Stats page.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Malik H Community Member

Still not getting the top rated badge!!!

I have completed the criteria of top rated badge (but through one job. 12 months Earning $6k,Have not gotten JSS,but have the rising talent badge which I have maintained for 13 weeks,

but now 14th week begins,but have not got any notification from upwork about when will I get the badge.
anybody please help me in this regards.

Thanks

Malik 

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Malik,

Maintaining Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks is one of the requirements for receiving the Top Rated badge that you’ve accomplished.

One of the must have qualifications that you still need to work towards for the Top Rated badge is:

Once you meet all of the requirements for becoming Top Rated, it will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours.

Happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Malik H Community Member

Is 90% JSS requirement still needed as. We have two option either have
rising talent or you have JSS.
Another question:
When I got the new job after 16 week let suppose, should I still have to
wait for 13 weeks again for getting the top rated badge?

Thanks,
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Malik, 

I'm sorry for the confusion. Please know that that the weeks of eligibility (whether through having a Job Success Score or being a Rising Talent Freelancer) is a separate requirement from having a Job Success Score of 90%. You must have both a 90%+ Job Success Score AND at least 13 out of 16 weeks (regardless of how you got that meet the number of weeks). These are two different requirements.

In the requirements outlined in this article, having a Job Success Score is the first requirement and the weeks eligible is a separate, additional requirement (third on the list). 

I hope that clarifies things. 

~ Avery
Sunaza A Community Member

Hey UPWORK team ! 
                                     I also have met all the criteria for top rated badge but get one yet! When i will get top rated badge , Can you please help me to for this issue?

Petra R Community Member

Sunaza A wrote:

I also have met all the criteria for top rated badge 

No, you haven't. 

You need a Job Success Score of 90% or more. 

You don't have any Job Success Score, hence you are not eligible.

But I already do have Rising talent since first day!

Petra R Community Member

Sunaza A wrote:

But I already do have Rising talent since first day!

Yes. But you can't become top rated until you have a JSS and you can't have a JSS without completing enough contracts in the last two years. The very top and most important criteria for the Top Rated status is a JSS of 90% or better.

so it means I should get more jobs for JSS because till yet I have completed more than 10 jobs and all are 5 star rating.

Petra R Community Member

Sunaza A wrote:

so it means I should get more jobs for JSS because till yet I have completed more than 10 jobs and all are 5 star rating.

No, it means that you need at least 4 or more completed contracts with feedback in the last 2 years and from at least 2 different clients. The stars are irrelevant, it's the private feedback that counts, but yes, you need more completed contracts with happy clients.

Thanks for the help, can you please check how many contracts I have completed within last 2 years and they are 5 star rating, just want to re-confirm because it seems like I did more than 4 jobs

Petra R Community Member

Sunaza A wrote:

can you please check how many contracts I have completed within last 2 years  because it seems like I did more than 4 jobs

With all due respect, how hard can it be to look at your own profile and count to two? Both contracts closed June 9, 2021, everything else is outside the 2 year window.

Dogan I Community Member

Hi, am I eligible to become a top-rated, would you check it? I just got %100 JSS, but no badge.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members