🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » TOP RATED BADGE
Page options
merchant-girl1
Community Member

TOP RATED BADGE

I have met all the criteria for top rated badge. When will get the badge? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Shaun S wrote:
 Does that mean regardless of my rising talent status, I’ll still need a JSS? 

Of course you do. It is the very first and main requirement.

Shaun S wrote:
 I was under the impression that even a rising talent status for more than 13/16 weeks qualifies for the same based on the eligibility criteria mentioned.

The eligibility criteria are completely clear. The very first, main criteria is a JSS of 90% or higher, isn't it? 

No JSS = No top rated status.

You've only had one single contract with (lukewarm, on a platform where the average feedback left by clients to freelancers is 4.9) feedback. That isn't enough for "top rated" -because basically, you're not.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Khadija,

You should get a Top Rated badge added to your Upwork profile within 48 hours once you meet all criteria listed here. You do not meet the criteria for 12 months earnings and eligible weeks at this point. You can check the My Stats page for more information. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey,

My profile seems to meet all the requirements for the Top Rated badge. However it’s been over 48 hours since the same and I haven’t received the badge. What am I missing out on?

Thanks,
Shaun.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for your message. 

Please note that you must have a current Job Success Score of 90% or higher along with the other criteria listed here to qualify for a Top Rated badge. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have a JSS after completing eight projects.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your response!

Although I do not have a JSS yet, I have maintained my rising talent status for 14 out of the last 16 weeks consecutively. Does that mean regardless of my rising talent status, I’ll still need a JSS? I was under the impression that even a rising talent status for more than 13/16 weeks qualifies for the same based on the eligibility criteria mentioned.

Thanks,
Shaun.
petra_r
Community Member

Shaun S wrote:
 Does that mean regardless of my rising talent status, I’ll still need a JSS? 

Of course you do. It is the very first and main requirement.

Shaun S wrote:
 I was under the impression that even a rising talent status for more than 13/16 weeks qualifies for the same based on the eligibility criteria mentioned.

The eligibility criteria are completely clear. The very first, main criteria is a JSS of 90% or higher, isn't it? 

No JSS = No top rated status.

You've only had one single contract with (lukewarm, on a platform where the average feedback left by clients to freelancers is 4.9) feedback. That isn't enough for "top rated" -because basically, you're not.

Hey,

I have gone over the requirements to be eligible for the top rated badge (and my profile stats), and I should have gotten the badge this week unless I’m missing something. It’s been over 48 hours since the same. What can I do?

Thanks,
Shaun.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members