Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talent Agents inviting to absolutely different job skill requiring projects

Highlighted
Community Leader
Zoha U Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
1 of 3

Hello!

I have received 8 interviews in past 90 days, most of them being from the talent agents inviting me to a apply for a skill nowhere mentioned on my profile or specialized profile or anyway on my contract histories. 

I just got an invitation from a client looking for photography/stock photos. My specialty is graphic design and it's written everywhere on my profile. 

I love getting invitations, but these invitations are of no use to me. Can the talent agent, with the help of this feedback, improve their suggestions for me?

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Lila G Member Since: Dec 4, 2017
2 of 3

No, we all suffer from the unnecessary invites.

99% I decline 'talent agents' invites and now I rarely receive any from them. 

I don't know if there is a way to let them know as there are so many threads on here about how inaccurate it is and inefficient of time on their end. I even tried going through each job on my feed and marking it with feedback (the three little dots on the side of each job, next to the save button) and even those that were marked with 'doesn't match skills' sometimes get sent to me.

I would suggest to just ignore them and move on. Hopefully, after the 100+ threads, there are they will really account our feedback to create a more efficient platform for everyone.

Best,

Lila
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 3

Hi Zoha, 

I apologise if this has been an inconvenience. I have noted the screengrab you have shared and will share this with the team and they can note this moving forward.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS