🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Talent Cloud
Page options
yeechyeech
Community Member

Talent Cloud

I'm curious...
I'm on Talent Cloud since August. So far I've not ssen any jobs posted there. Always zero. Anyone see anything there?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Christine and Cheyenne, 
I looked into this, and you're both in the Talent Cloud "TM- D&C FL's" which doesn't have jobs listed yet. 

Christine, you're in a Talent Scout Talent Cloud where Cheyenne is not part of. I can also confirm that the issue you mentioned has already been resolved last August. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
nahidap768
Community Member

Hi Cheyenne Y ! can you please clear that filter and apply with the keyword "Talent Cloud". it may help you to find jobs in better way.

Thanks, but still nothing.
Filter cleared.
Talent cloud gets me jobs relating to cloud computing, etc., postings that are irrelevant to me.
"Talent Cloud" gets me nothing.

That just means that there are no posted jobs in the talent cloud you are in.

I see, thanks. I've not seen a thing ever since I had that on my job feed page hence I was wondering.

Cheyenne Y wrote:

I see, thanks. I've not seen a thing ever since I had that on my job feed page hence I was wondering.

You should contact support, because I had a technical issue where I wasn't seeing any jobs in the Talent Cloud either. I checked my page just now, and right at the top there's an ad for a brand strategist that was posted a week ago, so you should be able to see that. The graphic design jobs are few and far between, though.

Hi Christine and Cheyenne, 
I looked into this, and you're both in the Talent Cloud "TM- D&C FL's" which doesn't have jobs listed yet. 

Christine, you're in a Talent Scout Talent Cloud where Cheyenne is not part of. I can also confirm that the issue you mentioned has already been resolved last August. 

~ Avery
Upwork
jdesigner1518
Community Member

Even I didn't find any job from talent cloud. Not sure where are all the clients gone.

acc6bcaa
Community Member

Hello evrybody . 

I have got  Talent clouds . but this page shows 

Access is not allowed for your current context

Make sure you're logged in with the right account and try again.
https://www.upwork.com/browse/bench/all-saves 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members