Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Tax information

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
1 of 14

When logging in I received a notification to update my tax information. I checked my tax information and there doesn't seem to be anything to update. All information displayed is correct. Maybe one of the mods could have a look and provide more details.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 14

Hi Joachim,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please send me a private message with more information on this along with the screenshot of the notification so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Dominic W Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
3 of 14

I'm having the same notifications, and some others too.

Highlighted
4 of 14

Hi Dominic,

I checked your account but the notification you are referring to wasn't showing. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if you continue experiencing this issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
5 of 14

Sorry Aleksandar,

It doesn't show again. I tried another browser but couldn't replicate it. Looks like it was one time bug.

Highlighted
Simon H Member Since: Nov 6, 2017
6 of 14

The Same prompt showed up for me when I logged in today.... hopefully is just a generic thing and not particulalrly targetted because mine didn't need any additional info either

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Emmanouil G Member Since: Sep 9, 2016
7 of 14

Got the same message too. I added my tax information long time ago and there doesn't seem to be anything more that I need to add. Can a mod please confirm?

Highlighted
Lismey V Member Since: Oct 19, 2019
8 of 14

Hello everyone,

I have this notification (attached filed) in my account. I am not a U.S. person and I also don't have a VAT number. I have updated all my details correctly but it keeps showing me this notification. I am missing something?

Kin regards,

Highlighted
9 of 14

Hi Lismey,

I checked your account but the notification was not showing. Could you please let us know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Lismey V Member Since: Oct 19, 2019
10 of 14

Yes, its continues appearing  in my account. Have you seen the screenshot attached to my previous message?

Regards,

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS