yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
11 of 14

accidental duplicate post, please ignore Cat Embarassed

Sonja K Member Since: Jan 10, 2017
12 of 14

Petra K wrote: 

Personally, and for myself only, by my own standards, anything other than a really perfectly happy client and 5 stars is "poor feedback."

Why?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 14

@Sonja K wrote:

Petra K wrote: 

Personally, and for myself only, by my own standards, anything other than a really perfectly happy client and 5 stars is "poor feedback."

Why?

I can only speak for myself, but I aim to provide the kind of service that clients are not just "satisfied" with, but really enthusiastic about the whole experience.

If they are not, something I did, or didn't do, fell short of my own standards. 

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
14 of 14

I think anything below an 8 for recommended will hit your score.

I don't care too much about the stars. I've survived a 1 after arbitration and got a 3 about a year ago after a nightmare client. Didn't hurt my ability to get gigs so whatevs. Used the perk with my last dispute.

Just got enough contracts to do the feedback removal thing again, so now I don't have to worry about this stuff. A lot of people around here seem oblivious, but I know when someone is all meh about my work. I usually try to squirm my way out of bad feedback and it works usually.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS