🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This freelancer is not available for invitati...
Page options
upwork-kg
Community Member

This freelancer is not available for invitation

Client told me:

I tried to invite you but the message pop up " This freelancer is not available for invitation".

What is the problem?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sasa,

I checked your account but was not able to find any problems that would prevent your client from inviting you to their job post. 
I also can see that the client has already invited you to one of his job posts. If they are trying to send an invitation under the same job they will not be able to. At the moment, they can hire you under their job post or create a new job post so that you can receive their invitation. 
If they continue to experience any problems, let me know and our team will reach out to your client to assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

He send me direct link of the job. And i get this message.

You are not authorized to access this page

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sasa,

It looks that the link client sent you is not the job post link. Please advise your client that they can always go to your profile and either invite you or to send you an offer by clicking "Hire Now." Please share this help article with them.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
upwork-kg
Community Member

It looks like your support dont work like it shoud be. I solved problem by myself. Tnx for noting.

Where i can see list of clients i blocked to call me for job? I dont talk about block in chat i talk about block client to call you for future jobs option.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members