🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Time Discrepancy Strikes again
Page options
acgpakistan
Community Member

Time Discrepancy Strikes again

Hello,

A prospective client has raised a concern that there is a time discrepancy on my profile (again). Can anyone based on European Central Time Zone verify it from my profile and the moderators can look into it as well. 

The issue was resolved a few months back (Previous Issue)

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
chhickish
Community Member

I'm in Cyprus so it should show you as 1 hr behind me..but when I look at your profile it shows you as 2 hours behind me 14:40 here, showing you as 12:40

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rafeh,

I checked your account and since we are in the same time zone your profile is 1 hour behind.

Just to confirm did you tried updating your time zone to European Summer Time UTC +2? If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I do not have the option to select "European Summer Time UTC+2". Attached are the options that are available and what I have selected. My understanding was that it automatically updates accordingly. So do you suggest that I select any other city based on UTC + 2 ?

Screenshot 2019-05-10 at 13.57.15.png

Hi Rafeh,

Just to confirm I`ve already escalated your problem to our team to investigate it further. Once the investigation is finished our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Rafeh G wrote:

Hello Goran,

I do not have the option to select "European Summer Time UTC+2". Attached are the options that are available and what I have selected. My understanding was that it automatically updates accordingly. So do you suggest that I select any other city based on UTC + 2 ?

Screenshot 2019-05-10 at 13.57.15.png

The problem persists. I am in Germany and as of last night that is UTC+2.

Hi Ela,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It happens every time summertime begins in Europe.

And again when it ends.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members