cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time tracker can't be install

Highlighted
Jennifer F Member Since: Jul 3, 2015
11 of 17

I still can't install the Time Tracker. I have tried all the troubleshooting but still it gives me the same error "The system cannot find the specified path". I downloaded the beta version and this is suppose to be a fresh installation because I reformatted my PC and no other upwork time tracker installed before. I can't accept hourly rate because of this. Please help..upwork.pngerror when running the setup

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 17

Hi Jennifer,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Jennifer F Member Since: Jul 3, 2015
13 of 17

Thank you, I really have to have the time tracker

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 17

Hi Mariska,

Could you please uninstall the Team app you currently have and try to install a beta version located at the bottom of this page?

If the problem persists, please change DPI scaling level for displays to 100% and let me know if that helped.

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
15 of 17

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Mariska,

Could you please uninstall the Team app you currently have and try to install a beta version located at the bottom of this page?

If the problem persists, please change DPI scaling level for displays to 100% and let me know if that helped.

I'm downloading beta now Vladimir! 

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
16 of 17

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Mariska,

💚 Beta did the trick!! You're the best Vladimir!!!! (but don't tell anyone I said that, though!  Woman Wink

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
17 of 17

I'm glad to hear that Mariska but Ivo should take the credit, I'll let him know what you said Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS