Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To submit a proposal, update your address

Highlighted
Roberta M Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
421 of 557
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I have already switched to my freelancer account (see screenshot) and changed again my location, but the problem is still there... What can I do to solve it?
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
422 of 557
Hi again,
I think you should contact Upwork Customer Support for this issue.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Yeasir A Member Since: May 16, 2017
423 of 557

Go to the Settings and click "Edit" next to "Location" in the Contact Info section. Complete the fields and save.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
424 of 557

Hi Roberta,

Can you please try a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If that doesn't help, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Roberta M Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
425 of 557
It worked! Thanks a lot!
Highlighted
Oluyemi O Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
426 of 557

I've already updated my address more than once but i can't submit proposals! What should I do?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
427 of 557

Hi Oluyemi, 

I checked your account and can see that you should now be able to send out a proposal. Let us know if our team can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Teo N Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
428 of 557

Hello, I have the same "To submit a proposal, update your address" problem. I tried in another browser and it still doesn't work. Thank you!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
429 of 557

Hi Teo,

Yes you will need to add your address on your account by going to Settings > Contact Info > Location > Address before submitting proposals. You will also need to upload profile image of yourself, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Deepa G Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
430 of 557

Hello,

I have been trying to start work on Upwork.. However, whenever I try to apply for a project, I always get a message of updating my address. I have already done this but still struggling to start work. This is so demotivating for freelancers who are willing to work but don't get a chance. 

I hope some one at Upwork can help me out. 

Thank you

Deepa

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS