🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » To win first client
Page options
abdullahkhan446
Community Member

To win first client

Dear Member,

I hope all of you will be happy and good.

I have submitted approximately more than 20 proposal but there is no response come from any proposal.

Please guide me how I will start my first job, also request to members to refer me to the clients.

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
virtualbrix
Community Member

Hey Abd,

I had a look at your profile, you need to work on that first. Than keep submitting, get some smaller clients, do a great job, that creates a history and in return, you get good reviews. From there, its a lot easier to get jobs. 20 proposals may not be enough but you should first fix your profile.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
virtualbrix
Community Member

Hey Abd,

I had a look at your profile, you need to work on that first. Than keep submitting, get some smaller clients, do a great job, that creates a history and in return, you get good reviews. From there, its a lot easier to get jobs. 20 proposals may not be enough but you should first fix your profile.

160fb6c1
Community Member

Hey Samer,

I have worked on my profile and submitted proposals. What should i  change or add to get clientsa because i know i can do a great job

1. add more portfolio items

2. video

3. better and longer intro

4. history / get clients / reviews

I see you can do a LOT more : )

I will do that, I must increase my portfolio items.

But I don't understand vedeos.

And I have already added introduction but I think it is enough.

How I get clients review?

abdullahkhan446
Community Member

How it should be fixed

virtualbrix
Community Member

To get client reviews, you need to get clients + do a great job and in most cases, they will give you a great review.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members