🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Eligibility.
Page options
david_jorgensen
Community Member

Top Rated Eligibility.

Hello Upwork Community,

I've been seeing that my 'eligibility weeks' for becoming a top rated is stuck to 10 out of 16 since December 9th. The stats updated today (December 24th)

But although I've consistently maintaining a 'job success score' over 90% from December 9th.
My 'eligibility week' is not increasing!!!  it's stuck to 10 out of 16.

Can you please help??

Regards,
Ar. Mahamudul Hasan

5 REPLIES 5
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahamudul, 

In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Avery
Upwork
bfry1981
Community Member

JSS is a problem for many people.  Time to change it!

mrcbstmnte
Community Member

Hello,

My Top Rated eligible weeks is 14 of 16, JSS of 100% and just stayed there for several weeks. What's causing this and why am I not getting the Top rated badge?

Hoping for an answer. Thank you

Hey Mark, 

I see you fulfilled all the top rated conditions, you have don all things here on becoming a top rated

on my case, i have received on the week 13, it may take a week to get it, but in your situation i recommend you to get in touch with the support they will help you

Hi Marc,

You can manage your success on Upwork by tracking your Job Success Score, 12-month earnings, and more on your My Stats page. To earn and maintain Top Rated status you must have:
1. A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
2. First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
3. Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
4. 100% complete profile 
5. 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
6. Up-to-date availability
7. An account in good standing with no recent account holds
To learn more about this program check out this Help Article.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths