🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Eligible Weeks
Page options
zeljko_mi
Community Member

Top Rated Eligible Weeks

Hi guys,

So namely, my top rated eligible weeks have been stuck at 12 out of 16 for a long time, even though I have been maintaining 90%+ JSS. Is there something wrong with the system since it hasn't been updated?

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zeljko,

I checked and it looks like the calculation is correct. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information in this help article under the "Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks" section.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Zeljko M wrote:

my top rated eligible weeks have been stuck at 12 out of 16 for a long time, even though I have been maintaining 90%+ JSS.

That's becuse you have 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, so until the first one of those falls out of your calculation window, the number of eligible weeks can't go up. At the moment, every week you add an eligible week, but an eligible week also falls out of the window. As you can see, it takes 13 weeks for the 4 non-eligible weeks to work their way through the whole window.

eligible.jpg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members