🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Eligible week isn't increasing as e...
Page options
Mahabur R Community Member

Top Rated Eligible week isn't increasing as expected

Why my Top rated Eligible week isn't increasing every Saturday as it should be?

When I have JSS 100% and earning more than the required amount. Please let me know what's the issue and how could be resolved?

Regards

Mahbub

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Petra R Community Member

Mahabur R wrote:

Because you have a number of non-eligible weeks which have to work their way through the 16-week window. That means that for a while the number of eligible weeks in your 16-week window stays the same because even though you add an eligible week every week, what falls out of the 16-week window is also an eligible week.

For your eligible weeks to increase, what falls out of the 16-week has to be non-eligible weeks rather than eligible ones.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Petra R Community Member

Mahabur R wrote:

Because you have a number of non-eligible weeks which have to work their way through the 16-week window. That means that for a while the number of eligible weeks in your 16-week window stays the same because even though you add an eligible week every week, what falls out of the 16-week window is also an eligible week.

For your eligible weeks to increase, what falls out of the 16-week has to be non-eligible weeks rather than eligible ones.

Mahabur R Community Member

That's really confusing.

BTW, Thank you so much.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members