🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Eligible week isn't increasing as e...
Page options
imrandev
Community Member

Top Rated Eligible week isn't increasing as expected

Why my Top rated Eligible week isn't increasing every Saturday as it should be?

When I have JSS 100% and earning more than the required amount. Please let me know what's the issue and how could be resolved?

Regards

Mahbub

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mahabur R wrote:

Because you have a number of non-eligible weeks which have to work their way through the 16-week window. That means that for a while the number of eligible weeks in your 16-week window stays the same because even though you add an eligible week every week, what falls out of the 16-week window is also an eligible week.

For your eligible weeks to increase, what falls out of the 16-week has to be non-eligible weeks rather than eligible ones.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Mahabur R wrote:

Because you have a number of non-eligible weeks which have to work their way through the 16-week window. That means that for a while the number of eligible weeks in your 16-week window stays the same because even though you add an eligible week every week, what falls out of the 16-week window is also an eligible week.

For your eligible weeks to increase, what falls out of the 16-week has to be non-eligible weeks rather than eligible ones.

imrandev
Community Member

That's really confusing.

BTW, Thank you so much.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members