🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing
Page options
jaycee_digitals
Community Member

Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing

Hello, there.

Yes, I'd like to know why my weeks for qualification for top-rated status haven't been increasing, despite meeting the qualifications

Yes, I was on my 15th week of the 16 weeks to qualify for the top-rated badge :japanese_symbol_for_beginner: on Upwork before I miss out on the qualification. The qualification weeks have been dropping back for the weeks I wasn't qualified till it got to the 6th week of the qualification weeks. 

After working on some jobs and getting nice ratings, I got back to 93% JSS and since then I've been maintaining the 93%.

It's now over 7 weeks having over 90% JSS and meeting all of the criteria but the weeks seem not to be increasing.🤔

Please, I'd like to know why this is happening.

Thanks in anticipation for your kind response.

Regards,

Joy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Joy,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

498 REPLIES 498
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

I have to reply the Message but still not Open the Support Ticket. Please open the Support Ticket with the relevant team member So My Account Will Set Normal Back

Hi Tanveer,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already responded to the email notification to create a follow up ticket. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a78d9a4d
Community Member

My one of a lot of questions here today. why is my client who would recommend you still null? and also the top-rated eligible week?

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like we don't have enough data yet to determine this metric for you. Rest assured that once there is enough data for the percentage to be calculated, it should be automatically updated on your profile. I would suggest that you continue applying and completing more jobs on a positive note in order to have a good rating.

Also, out of the past 16 weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible weeks as last time we checked. Eligible weeks must include Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%. Each Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. (See the chart below for a visual example.)

759e32fa_0-1663770950353.png

You may check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

I have one remaining payments to restore My Account. Now i have fund available in my account to reverse. Please open the ticket with the right department, so my problem will solve ASAP. By The way, the previous Ticket was closed, and please now open the new Ticket with the Right Department, and please also restore my Account So I will withdraw my Fund. Thank you

Hi Tanveer,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Aj,

Please Check Your all Support ticket was closed, i am unable to contact with the chargeback Support Team. Please Open Ticket with the Suitable chargeback Team. So they will restore my Account. Thank You

opritaalin
Community Member

My JSS just updated again today and is still the same like 8 weeks ago. All my empty weeks are gone and I did consistent work with great feedbacks from clients and nothing changed in the past 8 weeks. Still 93% (Not even the Top Rated badge appeared even if I'm above 90%) and is still showing 11 weeks from 16. 

I had a few weeks with no jobs in May but from June up to now all weeks have jobs done, all with great feedback from each client also all checked and doublechecked with the clients to make sure that they are happy! 

If I calculate from June up to now are more than 16 weeks with really good feedback but my score is frozen at the same values since August! Also all other criterias for Top Rated are meet. 

Something is wrong here. Can someone from Upwork can help checking please

Thank you 

Alan 

I think there were nice comments on my profile too, but the jss didn't change.. I think upwork has been losing ratings lately.

Hi Alan,

I can confirm that both your JSS and Top Rated eligible weeks count are accurate. Please, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information. 

Regarding your JSS, please know that to ensure fairness and avoid manipulation, we don’t share the specifics about how we calculate the Job Success Score. You can check this help article for more information on why your score may or may not change. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
286ff571
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team!  I have maintained a JSS of 100% from last 6 weeks and today 7th week should be start but it not getting update. Please help me. 

Kind Regards. 

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for your message. Eligible weeks must include Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%. Each Saturday we update your Eligible weeks for the past 16 weeks. We add the most recent week and remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation. That said, you still have the same total number of eligible weeks as the last time we checked over the past 16 weeks. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
33b879a3
Community Member

In my "My Stats" section, my eligibility weeks and client satisfaction factors are not updating. 

It's showing last updated on the 16th Oct but the data is outdated.

33b879a3_0-1666068783136.png

Hi Tanmay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16 weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ AJ
Upwork
farhanzakeria
Community Member

Dear @upwork

I'm a freelancer my account is named Farhan Zakeria from Pakistan and My profile was in the eligible period for the batch of Top-Rated. I have also completed my 14 weeks for this batch but due to @Upwork the stats have been stopped updating for 2 weeks, I have attached the screenshot, Kindly resolve this issue.

Regards

Farhan Zakeria

farhanzakeria_0-1666351250704.png

Hi Farhan,

It is normal for your Top Rated eligible weeks to remain at 12 out of 16 weeks while some non-eligible weeks are making their way through your calculation. Once they fall off, you'll see the number increase again. You can learn more about how the calculation works here.

~Andrea
Upwork
319ff051
Community Member

Good morning
I am having a problem with the top-rated eligible weeks not changing at all.
My jss is 95% and my top-rated eligible weeks are 6/16 weeks. I've been waiting for 3 weeks and nothing is changing 

Hi Jegham,

Thank you for your message. Eligible weeks must include Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%. Eligible weeks remain the same when out of the past 16 weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible weeks as last time we checked. Every Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. Check out the chart on this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
286ff571
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team! Last week my Top Rated Eligible Weeks got updated at 11:30 am PKT and on this week it is updated yet. Kindly solve the issue. 

Kind Regards.

286ff571_0-1666599656356.png

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for your message. Out of the past 16 weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible weeks as last time we checked. Eligible weeks must include Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%. Each Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. For the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago. You can refer to the chart here for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ivan_ardiastanto
Community Member

Hi everyone, I'm keeping an eye on my Top Rated eligible weeks bar daily, and still goes from zero to 16 elligble weeks-non stop-, until now i didn't receive Top rated badge on my profile, Do I lack for something?, when should I get it?, finally How to know that I got it?

from my prespective i got 4 job done and no problem from all my client

Thank you

You can't be top-rated when you don't even have a JSS yet. 

92f24065
Community Member

Hi, I'm kashif. I have issue in Top Rated eligible weeks missing calculation. 3-4 weeks gone their stop at 13 weeks not changing into next 14-15 weeks. How can I fix that and my job scuss score also be 100.  Thanks

Hi Kashif,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16 weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ AJ
Upwork
al-sakhi
Community Member

My JSS score is 91%. With 80% of client recommendations. Eligible weeks are stuck at 12 from the last 2 months.

Thanks

You may need to be a bit patient as the system at times takes a few days to update.

It's been months, and still numbers are stuck.

ahh okie, that could be an issue on the Upwork side. i would contact them.

That's so kind of you sir.

Thanks a lot.

alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

My account RESTRICTED to get paid. When I click on Get Paid It Shows me This MESSAGE"Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support " please open the ticket with the most suitable and relevant team. So I will Directly communicate with them and solve our issues.

Waiting for your Positive Response.

Regards,

Tanveer Ahmed

Hi Tanveer,

Thank you for your message. I can see the team has reached out to you with more information about the status of your account and instructions on how to resolve the issue. Feel free to update the ticket on this page by sending a follow-up message to the team. They will surely look into it and assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi team,

I understand one person reach out me, but please check that ticket already closed and i am unable contact with the chargeback team. Please reopen ticket with the suitable members. Thanks

Hi Tanveer,

Thank you for reaching out. There's always a corresponding email when our team opens a support ticket. You can respond to the same email to reopen your support ticket and direct it to the team handling your concern.

I reached out to the team for now. Please don't hesitate to respond to them via the ticket or email if you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

My Account is Restricted to Get Paid When I click on Get Paid it Show me this message"Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. I know team reached out me, but all tickets already closed i am unable to contact with him.  Please contact Upwork Support"  please open a Ticket with the Relevant Support team and Solve This Problem ASAP. Thank You

raz7861
Community Member

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. My  Top Rated Eligible Weeks Not Changing from 4 weeks. Is there anyone who can help me or suggest me? I maintained top rated eligible for 90%+ jss.

Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali, 

I apologize for the delay; our team had to look into this further. Your Top Rated Eligible Weeks have already been updated from 12 to 13. Let us know if there is anything else our team can assist you with!

~ Avery
Upwork
bb3d3039
Community Member

Hello,
Before 16 oct, 2022 my JSS was 100% and my Top Rated eligible weeks are 8. On 16 Oct JSS is updated to 89% and my Top Rated eligible weeks are still 8 and now my JSS is updated again to 90% but Top Rated eligible weeks are still 8. Why my Top Rated eligible weeks are not updated or increased.
Thanks

Hi Wasif,

That is because you have non-eligible weeks in your calculation. Please, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
286ff571
Community Member

Hi upwork team! My TR eligible weeks did not updated yet. Please take a review on it, thanks.

286ff571_0-1667815002489.png

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and noticed that your Eligible weeks are updated to 10 of 16 now. You can refer to My Stats page to verify this.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members