🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Revoked
Page options
gustavoacasalg
Community Member

Top Rated Revoked

My top rated status has been revoked, but I believe I meet all the necessary criteria. Why is this happening?

A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher

My JSS is 100%

First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago

More than 3 years.

Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks

My stats page says 16 out 16

A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)

It went down to 90%, I added something and it's back to 100% (could this be the reason)

12-month earnings of at least $1,000

Made more than this obviously.

Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)

I changed this to see if it helped?

An account in good standing with no recent account holds

I don't think I have received any of this ever...

Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

Obviously yes!

Has anyone had something similar to this happening? I don't want my payments to come in 15 days!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Gustavo,

I checked your profile and can see you've already been awarded the Top Rated badge again. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

Incompleted profile. I saw other topic today about same reason. No solution there, how fast it will be restored.

mayalee99
Community Member

It seems everything is correct contact upwork that's why I did and they explained why!

How did you get in contact? I can't seem to find anywhere to speak to Upwork.

I tried chat in help center but it's an AI. The AI even made a mistake and printed out some "guidelines" for the AI , and it specifically mentions that it should not open a ticket unless it's on the "guidelines"

Hi Gustavo,

I checked your profile and can see you've already been awarded the Top Rated badge again. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members