🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated badge Not Showing
Page options
ahmedokasha000
Community Member

Top Rated badge Not Showing

Hi,

Based on the criteria, I believe I have fulfilled all the necessary requirements to achieve the Top-Rated badge as of this week. However, I've noticed that the badge has not been displayed on my profile, nor have I received any notification via email confirming this status.

Additionally, it's worth mentioning that I have surpassed the earnings threshold, accumulating over $10,000 in the last 12 months, which further supports my eligibility for the Top-Rated status.

Interestingly, I have noticed an option available on my account to set up a consultation, an opportunity typically reserved for Top-Rated freelancers. This indicates that there might be a recognition of my eligibility on the platform, yet the badge and formal acknowledgment are still pending. Moreover, I see a top-rated plus badge on my personal profile view but I don't see it on the public view.

ahmedokasha000_1-1710143633988.png

ahmedokasha000_3-1710143722687.png

ahmedokasha000_0-1710142913643.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ahmed, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand your concern about the badge not showing on your account. Please allow more time for the badge to be added to other sections of your profile. If you still don't see a badge after 48 hours please let us know and we will look into this further. 

Also, I would like to congratulate you on achieving the Top Rated Plus status! Keep up the good work. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
spectralua
Community Member

It is shown.

1.jpg

Yes, it took some time but I see it showing in the public view now. Thanks for your response Mykola!

NikolaS

Hi Ahmed, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand your concern about the badge not showing on your account. Please allow more time for the badge to be added to other sections of your profile. If you still don't see a badge after 48 hours please let us know and we will look into this further. 

Also, I would like to congratulate you on achieving the Top Rated Plus status! Keep up the good work. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members