🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated badge not appearing
Page options
cybexo-inc
Community Member

Top Rated badge not appearing

Hello Community!

I have completed all the requirements required for getting the top-rated badge, and it's been two days since I cant see the badge!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

As an exclusive agency member your JSS and badges are connected with the agency. Your agency doesn't have enough earnings ($10k in the last 12 months) to qualify for top rated.

Set yourself as non-exclusive and see if that helps (it will still take up to a couple of days to appear once all criteria a re met).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

As an exclusive agency member your JSS and badges are connected with the agency. Your agency doesn't have enough earnings ($10k in the last 12 months) to qualify for top rated.

Set yourself as non-exclusive and see if that helps (it will still take up to a couple of days to appear once all criteria a re met).

cybexo-inc
Community Member

Hi,

My Top Rated Eligible Weeks are 13 out of 16 and I've also achieved other requirements like 12-month earnings, 90+ JSS etc but Top Rated badge hasn't still appeared on my profile.

Can any moderator be kind enough to check the issue for me?

Thanks.

The answer today is the exact same as it was last week:

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members