🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated plus badge
Page options
b642e116
Community Member

Top rated plus badge

Hi All,

Today my long-term contract reaches $10k. I work in I'm the data analysis and visualization field. $10k is the limit for a long-term contract in this field. However, when I go to my status and click check to see if your large contract qualifies, it shows the contract with a cross and the badge didn't appear yet.

Thank you.

Mohamed Tantawi
6 REPLIES 6
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Mohamed, wait until the bi-monthly update. Have a great day!

Thank you.

Mohamed Tantawi
ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohamed,

The criteria for a “large contract” is specific to the contract category. We base these amounts on the opportunities currently available on Upwork. For example, in certain categories, a large contract might be one with earnings of $5,000 but in others, it might be a $20,000 or $30,000 contract.

In addition to earning and maintaining Top Rated status, you must have the qualifications listed in this help article to be a Top Rated Plus. You will also see how we define large contracts in that article. Keep up the great work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
b642e116
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Thank you for your response. I checked the list for top-rated plus and all the criteria applied to my profile.

Mohamed Tantawi
b642e116
Community Member

I think the problem is this, the project is under the category of web development. However, the project was about data visualization. I am a data analyst and visualization and there is no related jobs on my profile related to web development. Is there a chance to change the category for the project?

90317538-2839-4343-8504-B7D21371D5F6.png

Mohamed Tantawi

Hi All,

I work in the field of data analysis and visualization and have a long-term contract that exceeds the limits of data analysis& visualization ($10k). The problem is that the contract is in the category of web development (limits $15k). However, the job description of the project is in data visualization. I am not a web developer at all. 

Is there a solution to this situation to change the project category to data analysis and visualization?

38494932-6D00-4A74-AFE6-F39384180910.jpeg

Mohamed Tantawi
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members