🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated plus to expert vetted
Page options
chef-charbel
Community Member

Top rated plus to expert vetted

Hey guys just received my top rated plus badge, and checked my status it says expert vetted "expert pre-screening"!! Didn't understand am i getting pre-screening or they should invite me to get pre-screening? 

thx

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Charbel,

Firstly, congratulations on receiving the Top Rated Plus badge. Please know that the Expert-Vetted badge is invitation-only, meaning we will reach out to you if you qualify. After being invited, you’ll go through a screening process that tests your abilities and professionalism to make sure you have what it takes to be successful as an Expert-Vetted freelancer or agency. 

Please see this help article for more details about being an Expert-Vetted Talent.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tjmisny
Community Member

Don't get your hopes up - Expert Vetted program has had zero value to me after 3 years. Most clients don't even see that badge anyway because you need to have a paid subscription to even see it.  This program is a MASSIVE missed opportunity for Upwork.  

ArjayM

Hi Charbel,

Firstly, congratulations on receiving the Top Rated Plus badge. Please know that the Expert-Vetted badge is invitation-only, meaning we will reach out to you if you qualify. After being invited, you’ll go through a screening process that tests your abilities and professionalism to make sure you have what it takes to be successful as an Expert-Vetted freelancer or agency. 

Please see this help article for more details about being an Expert-Vetted Talent.

~ Arjay
Upwork
melroen
Community Member

Hi Charbel,

From your profile, it looks like you have the knowledge and expertise in your field to qualify. Best of luck!  Hope you receive an invitation soon. 

mwiggenhorn
Community Member

And, Expert Vetting has never been available in my field to anyone.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members