🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Tracking hourly time on tablet or mobile
Page options
4c5f7a32
Community Member

Tracking hourly time on tablet or mobile

How do I track time of work on tablet and mobile? I will be working on tablet and mobile as I am not having desktop or laptop. And it's difficult to track time when I have to draw on paper rather than doing digital work. If I cqn get some suggestions...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Arushi,

You can communicate with your clients to set up your contracts as fixed price contracts. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article.

On hourly contracts, you also have the option to add manual hours. However, please keep in mind that manual time is not protected under our Upwork Hourly Protection. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arushi,

At the moment, our Desktop app is not available on mobile or a tablet. To view on what operating systems you can install our Desktop app, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But I don't have computer and my work is to be either done on tablet or on paper.

Hi Arushi,

You can communicate with your clients to set up your contracts as fixed price contracts. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article.

On hourly contracts, you also have the option to add manual hours. However, please keep in mind that manual time is not protected under our Upwork Hourly Protection. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members