🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Two freelancers open a company, how to get pa...
Page options
aitringo
Community Member

Two freelancers open a company, how to get paid?

Hi everyone 🙂

Me and my partner are going to start our own business next month. As we are both freelancers on the platform, we would like our payments to go directly to our company account, instead of our personal accounts. (for accounting reasons)
How can we do that?

Thanks a lot,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aitringo
Community Member

Hi Nikola, thank you for the response.

My goal is not to create an agency. My goal is simply to direct the transfers to a company bank account.
I avoid creating an agency because as we all know, we risk having a drop in sales, and in turnover. Since many clients prefer to work with freelancers instead of agencies.

Fortunately, I have just been contacted by the Upwork team who explained to me that we can make a request concerning the transfer to the company accounts, without opening an agency.

Solution: For anyone in the same situation, just contact the support to make the request and present the necessary documents to do so.

Thank you very much.

I'll mark this as resolved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you would like to work as a team you may want to consider creating an agency account on Upwork. To help you better understand how agencies work on Upwork I advise you to check the articles below. 

You can find additional information on this page. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Nikola
Upwork
aitringo
Community Member

Hi Nikola, thank you for the response.

My goal is not to create an agency. My goal is simply to direct the transfers to a company bank account.
I avoid creating an agency because as we all know, we risk having a drop in sales, and in turnover. Since many clients prefer to work with freelancers instead of agencies.

Fortunately, I have just been contacted by the Upwork team who explained to me that we can make a request concerning the transfer to the company accounts, without opening an agency.

Solution: For anyone in the same situation, just contact the support to make the request and present the necessary documents to do so.

Thank you very much.

I'll mark this as resolved.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members