cekamboju

URGENT: Submitted Work / Request for Payment to a wrong client by mistake.

Hi,

I have just made a mistake and submitted work and payment request to a wrong client. I have looked for a way to stop it myself but I cannot do it. What is the best way to fix this? Should I contact the support to fix this, or can the client just reject it and everything will be OK. Will this rejection create problems with the job, if a client does it?

I have no idea how to fix this. Please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

@Zarko S wrote:

Hi,

I have just made a mistake and submitted work and payment request to a wrong client. I have looked for a way to stop it myself but I cannot do it. What is the best way to fix this? Should I contact the support to fix this, or can the client just reject it and everything will be OK. Will this rejection create problems with the job, if a client does it?

Just breathe deeply ๐Ÿ™‚

Explain what happened to the "wrong" client and ask him or her to click on "request changes" on his or her end, and the problem is solved.

None of it causes you or the client any problems at all!

Happy Christmas!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r

@Zarko S wrote:

Hi,

Just breathe deeply ๐Ÿ™‚

Explain what happened to the "wrong" client and ask him or her to click on "request changes" on his or her end, and the problem is solved.

None of it causes you or the client any problems at all!

Happy Christmas!

Thanks for a quick reply! 

That is a relief. I have just informed the client. You saved me a lot of worry ๐Ÿ™‚

Merry Christmas