🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: UTA on Ubuntu
Page options
Valentina D Community Member

UTA on Ubuntu

Hi! 

Anyone else using Time Tracker on Ubuntu? I've been using it for roughly 24 hours, and it works. Well, mostly.

I don't mind that it asks me whether I'd like to share a screenshot every time (!) it makes one. I think I'll get used to it. 

But whenever I type quickly (which is most of the time) and fail to click "share" before I click anything else, I end up with the "FAILED TO TAKE SCREENSHOT" note in my Work Diary. I'm not sure how happy my client will be when he sees that.

I would appreciate it if someone could share this with the tech guys. I know that Ubuntu users are not the majority, but still... This is essentially a good app, and resolving this issue would make it fantastic.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Luqman M Community Member

Hello, fellow Ubuntu user here (mostly as a recovery environment) - i did face a similar issue before but i didnt have the patience to follow through, here is a link to one of the topics i was reading;
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Upwork-Desktop-App-Failed-to-take-Screenshot-in-Ubuntu-2...

I have notified a moderator for you, however, in that link, you'd find that the mods have provided links for submitting bug reports

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Valentina,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try the workaround to check if this resolves your issue?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Valentina D Community Member

Thanks, but that didn't help. I guess I should wait for the next update. Thanks anyway.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members