cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access Chat Support and Submit A Support Ticket.

Benedict Abbey C Member Since: Jul 23, 2013
1 of 5
Greetings. I am currently trying to contact Odesk Support for an issue with a task code that does not seem to be showing up. I am getting the other codes except the one I need. Strange thing when I click the link for "submit a ticket" or for "Contact Support" via chat it shows a login button(I am logged in to Odesk already) and once I click that i get the cannot access webpage error. So basically chat support and submit a ticket link is not working for me and I access other sites fine. Is anybody else having this problem? I actually had to use the link for unable to login to send the message regarding the issue I needed help with.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5
Hi Benedict, I informed our Support Team about your issues and they should reach out to you shortly.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Lucy E Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
3 of 5

I also have such problem. I can't reach neither chat agent nor submit a ticket. Please help.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Lucy,

Can you follow this link and submit a request? We have had issues with users accessing the Help Center but it should be working alright now.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Porrapat P Member Since: Sep 4, 2011
5 of 5
I have this problem too. Last month, I have talked with oDesk support and they told me they will fix it soon. How about the update? Please tell me too. Thank you.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS