🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to link calendar with Consultation
Page options
robinamallah00
Community Member

Unable to link calendar with Consultation

I've attempted numerous times to link my calendar to my consultation, but it consistently fails, even after trying different browsers.

It's incredibly frustrating that Upwork is losing its credibility. We lack a robust support ticket system to resolve issues promptly, leaving us endlessly navigating around without solutions.

9 REPLIES 9
PradeepH

Hi Robina,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble linking your calendar with the Consultation. I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience. I will be happy to help you with this issue.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps such as clearing your browser cache or using an incognito/private browsing window? Sometimes, browser extensions or settings can interfere with certain features on our platform.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, please provide us with more details or screenshots of the error messages or any specific issues you're encountering. This will help our investigate the issue further and provide you with a solution.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Tried but its not connected , only getting notification its turn it off

robinamallah00_0-1716621350643.png

As IT professionals, we learn our first steps: clear the cache and restart the PC. I don't have any extensions in my browser, and I have tried opening it in Firefox instead of Chrome. However, only Upwork is open nothing else.

puda
Community Member

Looks like you can only do it via the chat room at this point... I am having the exact same issue AND the calendar is then not updated for the consultations. Only for the chat when you try to schedule something with a client. It must be a glitch.

It is glitch actually 

tsturtevant
Community Member

I've been having an issue with the consultations syncing with my calendar since April 1st of this year. My calendar is linked and works great within the chat, but not consultations. I've reopened my ticket with Upwork 4 times now (every time a client books with conflict) and they just keep closing and saying it's resolved.

Hi Taylor,

I'm sorry to learn you've been having trouble with this. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
azeembh
Community Member

I am facing same issue, please let me know if you are able to connect your calender?

No connected same issue

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members