cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save image - when trying to upload my profile picture

Yugal K Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
11 of 52

Uploaded 6 different photos. Same issue !!!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 52

Hi Yugal,

Can you please send me a private message with an example of images you're not able to upload?

Yugal K Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
13 of 52

Hi,

Waiting for your reply in Private message from last 10 days.
Will this stupid system ever starts working again or these are the ending days of upwork??

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 52

Yugal,

A member of our team has reached out to you directly for more details and will assist you with the issue.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kara A Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
15 of 52

For the last three days, the site has not saved my profile picture, even though I have tried numerous photos, cleared cache and cookies, and used different wifi networks. It seems like it will allow me to upload a picture, but then it will not save it. Screenshots are included.

What should I do?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 52

Kara,

Could you please make sure the file doesn't exceed 25MB and it's a clear photo of you? Let us know if you continue experience the problem.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kara A Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
17 of 52

Thanks for your reply, Valeria. I am still experienceing the problem, even though the photos I'm trying to save are each under the size limit. They are all clear headshots of me, too. 

What's your advice?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 52

Hi Kara, 

I've shared your issue with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you via email to help resolve this issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Lati O Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
19 of 52

I'm experiencing the same problem. I've tried reducing the resolution of the file, it is now well under the required 25mb but the result is still the same on different browsers. please help.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
20 of 52

Hi Lati, 

I can see you were able to upload a profile picture. Let me know if you are still going through an issue with uploading your profile picture so that I can look into this further. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS