🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to submit proposals
Page options
acesnws
Community Member

Unable to submit proposals

Hi Team,

I have read all the support articles in context with my error and tries them too like clearing cookies and cache, trying a new browser, tried with private tab but unfortunately, I'm unable to submit proposals and this has happened since the last 2 weeks.

I use to submit proposals earlier. A crystal clear reply would be a great help.

Error screenshot attached

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aasim,

Since you're an exclusive member of the agency you're part of, you can send proposals only under the agency and use the Connects from the agency pool.
Please make sure that the agency profile has Connects first. If you're experiencing any problems on your end, try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to submit proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

That means I will need to subscribe to an agency plus program without which I won't get connects credit in my agency pool. Am I right?

And what will happen to my freelancer connect credits available with me?

How I'll be able to make use of those credits?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aasim,

Yes that is correct. To learn more about the Agency Plus plan, check out this Help Article. Since you're an exclusive member of the agency, you can only work under the agency.

If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well, you will need to update your status to non-exclusive freelancer. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Your answer was satisfactory to my queries but now I have got another query related to my agency account.

Since I'm using a free agency plan, am I able to buy connect credits or do I need to convert to agency plus paid membership?

If yes, please share any related article or give some suggestions to buy connect credits in a free agency account.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aasim,

You'll need to upgrade to Agency Plus to be able to build teams and purchase shared agency Connects for your Agency. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members