🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unfair client feedback
Page options
maureenmo
Community Member

Unfair client feedback

Hi,

I got into a payment dispute with a client, Upwork ruled in my favor and he paid me but he left feedback stating that I am a scammer and I will steal clients' money.  I have just discovered the feedback so the time for me to respond to the feedback has elapsed.  How do I respond to the feedback on my profile now?

13 REPLIES 13
bilsim
Community Member

What prevented you from seing/discovering the feedback sooner?

maureenmo
Community Member

I was so drained after that whole issue, I gave myself a break from the platform for a while.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

I don't think you can still respond to the client's feedback, it was from almost a year ago. At this point you can do nothing but try to get more jobs with better feedback. 

Thank you.

bobafett999
Community Member

Did you leave an honest feedback on your buyer?  

I chose not to write any feedback for him because I was not happy with the way he treated me.

virtualbrix
Community Member

Hey Maureen,

I agree with Martina, Nothing can be done now. Work hard to get more jobs with good reviews and this one will become less relevant. Just move forward and do your best. We have seen many recover from such reviews, it takes time and effort now.

Thanks

akhter_faharia
Community Member

Maureen,
Don't get dishearted! Keep up the good work!

virtualbrix
Community Member

How much was the job for? I wonder, if she gave him a refund now (may be its to late to do so), would the feedback fall off?

Too late for refund.

virtualbrix
Community Member

Darn, well, time to move forward, go out there and get good clients, also please look at the client history. I see that the client had mostly left subpar reviews for most of the freelancers who he hired.

virtualbrix
Community Member

Thanks for the clarification. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members