🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 🥇 Unveiling My Upwork Success Story: $10M Mi...
Page options
zansari
Community Member

🥇 Unveiling My Upwork Success Story: $10M Milestone Achieved! Let's Elevate Each Other's Journey!

Greetings,

Embarking on this journey, I first shared my insights within the newbie group, extending a helping hand to those just starting out. Today, I'm thrilled to delve deeper into the intricacies of freelancing, ready to assist my peers in overcoming challenges and seizing opportunities.

For over a decade, I've been immersed in the world of Upwork, tracing back to its earlier iterations as oDesk and Elance. Despite being a silent observer on the forums, I've recognized the immense value in actively engaging and sharing knowledge.

I invite you to pose your inquiries, knowing that I'm here to offer guidance and support. But before you do, here's a glimpse into my journey:

Greetings,

Embarking on this journey, I first shared my insights within the newbie group, extending a helping hand to those just starting out. Today, I'm thrilled to delve deeper into the intricacies of freelancing, ready to assist my peers in overcoming challenges and seizing opportunities.

For over a decade, I've been immersed in the world of Upwork, tracing back to its earlier iterations as oDesk and Elance. Despite being a silent observer on the forums, I've recognized the immense value in actively engaging and sharing knowledge.

I invite you to pose your inquiries, knowing that I'm here to offer guidance and support. But before you do, here's a glimpse into my journey:

👉Proud Holder of the Top Rated Plus Badge for the Past 3 Consecutive Years at Upwork 

👉Over $10 Million Earned on Upwork and other Freelance Platforms

👉Successfully Completed 8000+ Jobs Across Various Freelance Platforms

👉Established Meaningful Collaborations with Over 1,000+ Clients

👉 Invested Over 50,000+ Hours Crafting Solutions for Clients

👉Garnered 950+ Glowing 5-Star Reviews

With gratitude for your consideration, let's embark on a collaborative journey toward greater success and fulfillment in freelancing.

Warm Regards,
Zain

Best Wishes Zulqarnain Ansari (Zain)
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Several comments have been removed or edited because they violated the Community Guidelines and this thread has now been closed. We are grateful for the open dialogue our community members engage in here. We want to remind everyone that the Upwork Community is a professional forum and encourage everyone to provide feedback constructively. Remember that when posting comments that specifically identify or address an individual, you refer to an actual person. Please keep the feedback coming and remember, we are a community of professionals. We appreciate the passion, but we should all take care to use a professional, respectful approach when posting in the forums.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

123 REPLIES 123

Before you are scammed, learn the rules. Read this post, and follow every single link.

Before you look for jobs, you need to honestly assess your skills. There is nothing in your profile that is a skill on Upwork. If you don't have a marketable skill, you will be scammed. I suggest you consider employment opportunities with training or learning a marketable skill if you want to freelance. I'm not being mean, I'm telling you the truth.

studioproxyz
Community Member

Thank you for sharing your story, very inspirational! 

What did you find inspirational? I am curious because I cannot find a story and I might have got Lost in Comments.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Several comments have been removed or edited because they violated the Community Guidelines and this thread has now been closed. We are grateful for the open dialogue our community members engage in here. We want to remind everyone that the Upwork Community is a professional forum and encourage everyone to provide feedback constructively. Remember that when posting comments that specifically identify or address an individual, you refer to an actual person. Please keep the feedback coming and remember, we are a community of professionals. We appreciate the passion, but we should all take care to use a professional, respectful approach when posting in the forums.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members