🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Connects
Page options
d185c0f7
Community Member

Upwork Connects

I heard from an Upwork user on YouTube that when I open a new project I get 10 connects per project.
But even after opening 3 new projects I still can't get one to connect. Seeks expert opinion.

3 REPLIES 3
74a3b3fb
Community Member

Hi, Someone has misguided you sir. Truth is that 10 connects are awarded on monthly basis from Upwork to every profile not on creating projects. But if you need some extra connects you can buy 10 connects for $1.5 and if you buy more connects you will pay more.

safdar
d185c0f7
Community Member

Thank

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Jahirul Alam M wrote:

I heard from an Upwork user on YouTube that when I open a new project I get 10 connects per project.
But even after opening 3 new projects I still can't get one to connect. Seeks expert opinion.

It sounds like you either misunderstood, or the person on You Tube doesn't know what they're talking about. Please close your projects if you aren't going to hire anyone, because you're causing other freelancers to waste their time and money. And you need to know that it's quite expensive to use Upwork now, so if you don't want to pay for connects, you won't be able to find a job here, no matter what the person on You Tube has told you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members