🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Cover letter copy paste some doubts
Page options
cb11684b
Community Member

Upwork Cover letter copy paste some doubts

I'm new to upwork but I've done some work but I'm very worried about one thing that I want to know from everyone. I heard that if you copy and paste proposals in Upwork, then that proposal is kept in Upwork hidden or archive file, is it true? I also want to know that the client has to give samples of different work while sending us the proposal. Even if we have done more than one work if we send the link of the same sample in the proposal, will it be any kind of problem or will the proposal be hidden or kept in the archive file with the client? Also, we sometimes see that clients have posted jobs in their own language, so if we send the proposal in the language used by the client from google Translate, will the proposal go to the hidden or archived file?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
spectralua
Community Member

Client will receive anything you send. Then he can decide to read your proposal, answer or recycle it. Nothing will be auto hidden from client.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
spectralua
Community Member

Client will receive anything you send. Then he can decide to read your proposal, answer or recycle it. Nothing will be auto hidden from client.

Oky

08d8fa6b
Community Member

No it will not

e5cb619f
Community Member

I am interested in the copy paste writing 

587c38c3
Community Member

Me too ... 

I wana copy paste work ...

Latest Articles