🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Job Invitations (Suggested Feature)
Page options
pythondev90
Community Member

Upwork Job Invitations (Suggested Feature)

Hello,

Currently, If i received a Job invitiation, I usually receive a notification via Email and Mobile APP as well.

Otherwise, I've to keep an eye on the site notifications panel.

I guess it would be great if Upwork notify the freelancer via the Desktop APP as well.

Something like a small window notification on the bottom right side etc.. ("You've received an Invitation") where one can click on it and directly taken to the Job invitiation.

That's will be better than watching the (Email notifications / Mobile APP Notifications/ Checking the site notifications as well).

3 REPLIES 3
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Ahmed, when I am logged into my PC, the new messages show. Thanks!

commanderpaula
Community Member

When I get job opportunities from Upwork, they don't match with my skills. Lately I've been getting job opportunities having to do with Chimp email. I do transcription. I don't design email.

Hi Paula,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I was able to get related jobs based on your filters and Categories. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.

Additionally, you can perform a search and you'll see many different filters. Feel free to save searches so that you can use them anytime you want. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members