🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Tracker is unresponsive
Page options
Roan Romelica A Community Member

Upwork Tracker is unresponsive

Hi All,

My Upwork Tracker won't allow me to switch from one contract to another instantly. It gets stuck in the "job in progress - would you like to stop tracking" view (see attached) for a couple of minutes or so. I kept clicking "yes" but it does not proceed.

This has never happened last year but in the previous months it kept happening and it is ruining my momentum and productivity because I had to wait for it to proceed before I can select my other contracts. How can this be fixed, please?

I tried to uninstall and re-download, but it still happens.

Thanks as always,

Roan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Roan, 

Could you please confirm that your computer's OS matches the ones listed below: 

• Windows - Windows 7 or higher
  • Mac - OS X 10.11 and higher
  • Linux - Ubuntu 20.04 LTS 64 bit

If it does and the issue persists, please report the problem so we can help you. Here's how:

1. Click your name at the lower left of the app
  2. Select Support and Feedback
  3. Enter the details of your issue and click Send

It will automatically file a ticket regarding your concern, and the team can investigate it further.

~ Avery

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Roan, 

Could you please confirm that your computer's OS matches the ones listed below: 

• Windows - Windows 7 or higher
  • Mac - OS X 10.11 and higher
  • Linux - Ubuntu 20.04 LTS 64 bit

If it does and the issue persists, please report the problem so we can help you. Here's how:

1. Click your name at the lower left of the app
  2. Select Support and Feedback
  3. Enter the details of your issue and click Send

It will automatically file a ticket regarding your concern, and the team can investigate it further.

~ Avery

Hi Avery,

Thank you and I appreciate the response. I am using Windows 10.

I tried to report it using what you suggested, but another error appeared (see attached).

Thank you for following up, Roan. 

I have asked the help of the Customer Support Team, and they reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions about your concern.

~ Avery

Thank you, Avery. I am now in contact with the CS Team. I appreciate it!

Mary Joy P Community Member

Hi Roan,

Were you able to solve or figure out what the problem is?

I'm having the same problem. Before, it was just around 8-10 minutes since the last screenshot, and now, 20 minutes after, I can't seem to switch contracts.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Mary Joy,

Could you please try to follow the troubleshooting steps shared in this help article? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members