🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork email "New Upwork job opportunities"
Page options
tzounakos_n
Community Member

Upwork email "New Upwork job opportunities"

Hello!

I have 2 questions that I would like to ask 🙂

The first one is for the email that we receive as freelancers, that is suggesting us some new jobs that are very close to our skills. 

This is a great opportunity for new jobs , but the thing is that the email is coming to me at about 1:00am - 2:00am local time, so if I want to apply to the new jobs I am always one of the lasts in the list, or maybe the job interview proccess has been completed from the client.

Is there a way to receive this email at another time? 

For example at 9:00am, where am I starting working?

Also the second question is that I cannot find the live chat support, I have used it sometimes the last days, but now it's not appearing.

Do we have a limit in how many times we can use it or it is something else?

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikolaos,

Thanks for sharing your experience with job recommendation emails and the rationale for this request.  I've shared it with our team for further consideration.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Ok thank you Vladimir!

So this means that there is no manual way to edit the time that I receive this email right?

Hi Nikolaos,

At this time, this has been forwarded to our team so that they can review and consider adding this feature. We can't give any specific timeframe or assurance that this will be implemented, but we would like to assure you that every suggestion/feedback posted here in the community is shared with appropriate teams for review and consideration. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Ok Joanne thank you very much!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members