🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork is not a matchmaking agency
Page options
daed462d
Community Member

Upwork is not a matchmaking agency

I think that not only a "Muslim" i.e. women of a particular religion but the entire female entity has been degraded here. What should I do about it?

I am very saddened by the post. Marriage is not a commodity. It is developed through mutual love, trust, trust and mutual understanding. And based on these, that relationship is on the way to infinity.

Moreover, Upwork is not a matchmaking agency.

Post Link: **edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kazi, 

Thank you for reporting this here. I have shared this with the team for their review and action. As William has shared, in the future, please report suspicious activity by following the steps here.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

All you need to do is flag it and not worry about it. Upwork will remove the post.

No need to be sad or anything. That post is an aberration. There are 8 billion people in the world. One person mistakently posted something that doesn't belong on this site, either as a joke or out of sincerity. It might be worth thinking about if there was some sort of sudden deluge of similar posts. But that's not the case.

Community Member

I bet the Client is disappointed by all of the spam "proposals" 😉 that he received.

bobafett999
Community Member

Or he could be happy that he received 50+ proposals with some boosted by 600 connects!

williamtcooper
Community Member

Kazi,

Flag the post as inappropriate. Thanks!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kazi, 

Thank you for reporting this here. I have shared this with the team for their review and action. As William has shared, in the future, please report suspicious activity by following the steps here.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members