Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork mobile App

Highlighted
Meera B Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
1 of 10

Hello there,

I have installed the mobile app and registered myself. But the app i not opening. It just opens and get crashed. I have unistalled and reinstalled again. The problem is not solved. I am using android version of application and my device is Redmi, model - Redmi Note 5, android version 8.1.0.

Please help me with this.

Thanks in advance

Meera

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 10

Hi Meera,

Please follow the steps listed in this Help Article on how to troubleshoot the mobile app, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 10

Hi Goran,

I had already checked the solutions given at Help article before I dropped message in communit.

Moreover, there is no more chat with Upwork representative option and I am not able to create request/ticket to solve my mobile app issue.

Thank you

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 10

Hi Meera,

Please email our team directly on this address: android-feedback@upwork.com with more details about this and our team will assist you further. Tank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
5 of 10
Hello there,

Greetings!

I have installed Upwork mobile app and registered myself. But the app is not opening. It just opens, keeps on showing connecting and get crashed. I have unistalled and reinstalled again. The problem is not solved. I am using android version of application and my device is Redmi, model - Redmi Note 5, android version 8.1.0.

I have read and tried the solutions given at Help Article, but no success.

Thanks in advance.

Meera

Highlighted
Community Guru
Louisa J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
6 of 10

Hi Goran,

This is happening to me too. I've tried everything, including rebooting the app, to no avail.

Can you help as I rely on the app to message my wonderful clients when away from my desk.

Louisa

Highlighted
Community Guru
Louisa J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
7 of 10

UPDATE: I deleted the app from my tablet and reinstalled the app. It's working for now. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Arsalan A Member Since: Oct 1, 2015
8 of 10

Hi, I buy a new mobile phone which is Oppo F1s, But unfortunately in the Google app store, It show You Device Is'nt compatible with this version OR App not support your phone. What Can i do for download app into my mobile from google play store,
Please resolve this Issue.
Thanks
Arsalan

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
9 of 10

Hi Arsalan,

I checked the phone specifications and it seems that the phone is running an Android version 5.1. In order to use Upwork for Freelancers App, your phone needs to have Android version 6+. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Arsalan A Member Since: Oct 1, 2015
10 of 10

HI Aleksander, Thank you for your precouse guidance. Its really helpfull to me, I will do update this version 6+ Soon and let you know
Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS